Banjo P452E/3 comes with amazing features that aim at satisfying users’ needs adequately. Users who are looking to have a rollator that provides maximum individual adjustments, as well as better outdoor features, can rely on the Invacare Banjo P452E/3. The Invacare P452E/3 has been specially designed with excellent features to provide increased individual adjustments, improved outdoor features and others. With its easy storage up-right, P452E/3 is simply that unique rollator that stands out!
P452E/3 by Invacare has many other exceptional features that make it function at its best. One notable feature is the multiple carrying options – it comes with a standard removable tray made of durable plastic, a cane holder and a large basket. This gives users various possibilities of using it to convey things.
Banjo P452E/3 also features comfortable and handy anatomical grips – another notable feature of this unique rollator. The anatomical grips take pressure off the hands, and the brake handle’s rounded end provides a good grip when braking. Banjo P452E/3 also offers users a smart and simple safety catch for easy folding, extended adjustment range of the handlebars: from 710 to 980 mm, for improved customisation. Below are some key features of the Invacare Banjo P452E/3:
- Crutch holder: The Invacare Banjo P452E/3 makes the crutch easily accessible without getting in the way.
- Tray: Banjo P452E/3 comes with a tray that is made of impact-resistant plastic.
- Adjustability: The Invacare Banjo P452E/3 is designed to adjust to the individual’s requirement freely.
- Anatomical grips: P452E/3 is equipped with anatomical grips that take pressure off the hands, and the brake handle’s rounded end provides a good grip when braking.
- Multiple carrying options: Banjo P452E/3 is designed with multiple carrying options – a standard removable tray made of durable plastic, a cane holder and a large basket.
- Smart and simple safety catch: This helps for easy folding, extended adjustment range of the handlebars: from 710 to 980 mm.