Aquatec Ocean Ergo Vip provides unmatchable independence, safety, and flexibility for its users. Users and carers can benefit from the Invacare Ocean Ergo Vip as it is packed with a range of new features to make personal care activities easier for both the user and carer.
Ocean Ergo Vip features a newly contoured seat surface that is developed to encourage a more upright and stable seating position. Also promotes user independence and overall comfort.
Its enhanced stability at the front of the base allows for a smaller footprint and offers users added safety and reassurance when seated in the chair. Additionally, the optimised wheelbase makes it even easier for a carer to manoeuvre the chair in small spaces as well as allowing for a better fit over standard toilets for independent toileting.
With its modular and flexible design, chairs can be adapted to suit a wide range of user needs – through making some simple adjustments. Ocean Ergo Vip is also highly configurable – available with an extensive range of positioning, safety, toileting, and seating accessories that can be used to support a wide range of conditions and postural needs.
Below are some key features of the Invacare Ocean Ergo Vip:
- Compact and easy to handle: Ocean Ergo Family is packed with optimised wheelbase that makes it easy to manoeuvre in small spaces.
- Contoured ergonomic seat plate: A 5° seat tilt lifts the knees into a natural squat position for toileting. Transfer supports at the front to allow the user to position in a comfortable position.
- Innovative ergonomic seat: The Invacare Ocean Ergo Family comes with an innovative ergonomic seat that encourages a more upright seating position for enhanced independence and comfort.
- Greater adaptability: It comes with an increased height adjustment range on the footrests and armrests.
- Extremely stable: Enhanced stability at the front for additional safety and reassurance.
- Durability: It is made with good quality materials to last longer than expected.