The Invacare Alizé H2080 shower chair is a go to model for support and reliability, providing patients with seating support whilst showering.
Featuring an ergonomic backrest and seat, made from ABS, designed to be more rigid and offer more resistance. The armrests and footrests can be raised to support transfers and makes the shower chair suitable for a wide range of patient needs.
A maximum user weight of up to 120 kg ensures the Invacare Alizé H2080 provides stability as well as comfort whilst in use.
The minimalistic design makes this chair easy to maintain and clean, in addition to the highly durable frame made from galvanized steel with an epoxy surface treatment.
A modern and compact design that will easily fit into the home environment and can be effortlessly moved thanks to the incorporated wheels and push handles that facilitate smooth movement for the patient.
- Easy transfers: Armrests and footrests can be raised to allow more space for transfers.
- Stylish Design: Features an elegant design and a modern shape.
- Durability: Made from high standard materials to last longer.
- Great comfort: A comfortable seating support when showering.
- Manoeuvrability: Easy to navigate around the home with integrated wheels, rear castor brakes and a push handle for easy movement.
- Large ergonomic seat surface: Comes with a large ergonomic seat surface and hygiene recess that makes personal hygiene easier.