The Invacare Matrx Mini Back is built to transform kids seating. It is contoured to fit children of all shapes and sizes, combining exceptional support in an appealing low profile package. Every element of this back support has been carefully crafted and constructed, keeping paediatric users at the forefront at every stage.
The Mini Back features Mini Set hardware – a specially desifcgned miniature version of the popular Easy Set hardware. This "Mini Set" hardware installs and adjusts in minutes. There is a small attachment point for minimal interference on the back canes, and it can be easily adjusted. The adjustable mounting pins allow it to fit with chairs with the same or 1” wider back. It also has a quick-release mechanism for convenient portability. Matrx Mini Back is also equipped with a lightweight back shell. The durable aluminum shell has been designed for easy attachment of the optional headrest. Below are some key features of the Invacare Matrx Mini Back:
- Hardware: Matrx Mini Back is made with easy set hardware, which installs and adjusts in minutes. The adjustments can be made with the user seated in the wheelchair. Other hardware styles could be substituted for unique mounting applications, such as Split, Fixed and Space Saver.
- Backshell: It is designed with a stylish, durable aluminum shell that provides contoured support in the shoulder area, slotted for lateral support hardware attachment.
- Adjustable Lumbo-Sacral Support: This feature includes a removable positioning pad.
- Headrest Adapter: The Invacare Matrx Mini Back comes with a headrest adapter that allows for easy, durable, and safe mounting of the headrest hardware. This provides offset for clearance of foam overlap.
- Durability: The Invacare Matrx Mini Back is built with excellent quality materials to last longer.
- Cover: Matrx Mini Back comes with an oversized cover, which contains SuperSoft HR foam layered over firm HR foam. This enhances comfort and protection. The attractive Meshtex cover is water-resistant and breathable.