Matrx Flo-tech Solution Xtra is your go-to cushion for pressure reduction, active correction, and management of posture. This unique cushion and modular system by Invacare is built together with clinicians to address complex seating needs. Using the modular system enhances optimal functionality and comfort.
The Invacare Matrx Flo-tech Solution Xtra modular components are manufactured from high-density CMHR foam. This helps to achieve active correction and posture management. The application of wedges beneath the cushion, combined with the deployment of modular components on the top surface delivers a highly versatile range of options for therapists seeking to achieve specific postural management interventions.
Matrx Flo-tech Solution Xtra also has a large dual fluid sac covering the entire top surface of the cushion. This protects the contact area between the user and the foam cushion, as the fluid re-distributes pressure away from bony prominences. The additional layer of fluid is incorporated under the ischial and sacral area to enhance its pressure reducing qualities. Thus, making it suitable for Very High-Risk users. Below are some key features of the Invacare Matrx Flo-tech Solution Xtra:
- Cover Design: It comes with an ingress-resistant cover, which inhibits fluids from wetting the cover fabric.
- Ultra-freshTM added to all Matrx Flo-tech cushions for antimicrobial and odour protection: This helps to make it resistant to the growth of odour causing bacteria.
- Fluid Pack: Matrx Flo-tech Solution Xtra features a fluid Pack can be inserted into the ischial where required and can be doubled for specific placing.
- Pommel – Standard or Deep: It comes with a pommel that can be placed on the front of the cushion to increase the existing pommel height to help femoral alignment.
- Front Wedge: Helps assist with pelvic stability and accommodates posterior tilt while reducing anterior tilt.
- Rigidisers: Helps to maintain a firm base on slung canvases to maximise the components functionality.