Matrx Contour Visco NG is a contoured wheelchair cushion, made of 100% viscoelastic foam so that adapts to the shape of the body. Our wheelchair cushion offers excellent pressure point redistribution properties to improve comfort and stabilise the pelvis for improved posture. The contoured design with waterfall edge allows foot propulsion and allows access to tables and desks as well as ensuring good positioning with an abduction block and lateral support.
In our range of Matrx Flo-tech cushions, we highlight Matrx Contour Visco NG cushion, being available in 4 sizes with a depth of 55.5 mm to fit our Rea and Action manual wheelchairs. It’s been designed to accommodate for the wheelchair’s backrest tubes and features a rear cushion radius to maximise the surface area for pressure redistribution. The design can also reduce the hammocking effect that might be present in a manual wheelchair seat canvas, ensuring pressure and posture care.
- 100% visco: excellent immersion and enveloping properties.
- Pelvic Stability: contouring of the pelvis provides lateral trochanteric support and anterior/posterior pelvic stability.
This wheelchair cushion promotes spinal extension for improved upper extremity function, head control and physiological functions.
- Waterfall cut: increases slope, prevents sliding and reduces shear, taking into account pression and posture care.
- Rear cushion radius: curved extension for maximum surface area minimises gap between the seat and backrest, for extra added relief.
Many sizes are available to meet the morphologies of users.
- Wipedown cover: complete with a waterproof cover that’s equipped with a strap for easy handling.
- One solution: Discover a complete seating and mobility solution with Invacare’s one solution initiative. All available as one order and one delivery.