The Essential Basic is the mattress that breaks the theory of most buyers who believe that because a product is basic, it means that it has no quality properties. Coming from the Invacare family, the Essential Basic is a mattress designed for patient care, without going deep into other specifications such as: weight distribution to avoid ulcers or high comfort for long periods - this mattress is, as its name says, a basic version but with all the blessings of the most complex.
It has the external cover of polyurethane fabric that favors a quick and safe cleaning, and also stops liquids in a double way: both for being waterproof and for having a second layer that prevents liquids from reaching the mattress.
It is made of the same and comfortable foam as the more complex mattresses, but since we do not seek an equitable weight distribution since it is not for a patient with risk of ulcer, it allows a total rest in the foam for those backs with some rejection of mattresses Orthopedic rest.
- A new and comfortable design like the other Invacare mattresses, giving it as a main feature, that every time you lie on the mattress it will seem the first in terms of comfort.
- Made of a sturdy foam and of extreme quality, allowing only 150mm thick to hold up to a maximum of 140kg.
- A cleaning temperature of up to 95 °C, allows the use of hot water without negatively affecting any of the components that make up the mattress, leading to easy and adequate cleaning.
- Polyurethane fabric cover that in addition to being waterproof, has an anti-friction design. Perfect to avoid damage to the patient's skin.
- A single production size: 2000 x 880 x 150 mm which is large enough and comfortable for an adult.
Zipped on three sides, facilitating the inspection of the mattress, and the removal of the cover for washing.