The Essential Plus is a more powerful and improved version of mattress. Like all Invacare mattresses, it has a pressure distribution technology which facilitates patient’s recovery. However, this model goes further.
Designed with a series of 'keyhole cut' cells, it increases its effectiveness in the weight distribution of patients who must remain immobile for a long time, thereby ensuring that they are not affected by the damage that can be caused from friction ulcers. In addition, like our other mattresses, it has a polyurethane fabric cover, woven in a way that forms a multi-stretch layer that prevents the passage of liquids inside the mattress, increasing its longevity and ensuring that the product does not only be of excellent quality - they can last forever too.
In addition to this, it has a coverage with three zippers. This allows an easy detailed inspection of the mattress and at the same time, and it makes it easy to remove for cleaning purposes.
- The coverage is resistant to the entry of liquids: being made of polyurethane, it is almost waterproof, it also has an additional internal fabric that prevents any spillage into the mattress or damage to another of the covers.
- It has a series of 'keyhole cut' cells: they allows the foam of which the mattress to be rotated or rotated is composed allowing greater product longevity.
- The Essential Plus mattress by Invacare has an innovative and modern cover design with the simple wave giving the mattress a fresh and current feel.
- It can be found in two sizes: the first with 1950 x 880 x 140 mm, and a second with 2000 x 855 x 140 mm, which makes it adaptable to the patient's comfort and the use that will be given.
- Maximum cleaning temperature of 95 °C, allowing to clean it with hot water without damaging it, which will remove difficult stains or dirt.
Depending on your version, it allows a maximum patient weight of between 110 kg and 140 kg.