The Invacare Aqua H335 grab bar is designed to provide users with extra support in the tub for comfort and stability. Aqua H335 is a space-saving grab bar that is mounted on the wall and can be folded when not in use.
The support folding handle is locked in the upper position, and it has a maximum weight of 120 kg. Aqua H335 is also available with a height-adjustable supporting leg for additional stability. The supporting leg automatically folds in when the handle is folded.
Aqua H335 is designed with the user in mind; thus, it comes with exceptional features to give the user a rewarding experience. It provides additional support when getting in and out of the bath.
It features easy assembly using quick-release screws; no tools required. It is safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
With its ergonomic shape, it supports the natural hand posture during transfer. Assembly of the handle is quite easy – it requires no tools.
Bathtub grab bars are necessary to counter home mobility problems, and they are quite affordable. Aqua H335 grab bar offers the best support in the bathroom and is easy to install.
Below are some of its key features:
- Adjustable: It comes with a height-adjustable supporting leg for additional stability. The supporting leg automatically folds in when the handle is wrapped.
- Durability: H335 grab bar is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: Aqua H345 combines functionality and aesthetics. It comes with an elegant design that is quite pleasing to the eyes.
- Support: Aqua H335 grab bar is designed to offer adequate support to users – it provides additional comfort when getting into and out of the bath.
- Flexible: The Invacare Aqua H335 grab bar is easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools.
- Space-saving: H335 grab bar is mounted on the wall and can be folded when not in use.