The Invacare Aqua H345 is a space-saving wall-mounted support handle with support legs. The support leg is height adjustable and automatically follows when the support handle is folded up. This support handle has a maximum user weight of 120 kg - it is lightweight and quite functional.
Aqua H345 is excellently designed for bathtubs. It provides additional support when getting in and out of the bath. It features easy assembly using quick-release screws; no tools required. It is safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
Aqua H345 ensures steady support users when in the tub. Due to the ergonomic shape, it supports the natural hand posture during transfer. Assembly of the handle is straightforward with a snap-lock and can be done without the need for tools.
Bathtub supports and suction grips are ideal cost-effective ways to counter home mobility problems. The Aqua H345 support handle offers the best support in the bathroom and is easy to install.
Below are some key features of the Invacare Aqua H345 support handle:
- Support: Aqua H345 is designed to offer adequate support to users – it provides additional comfort when getting into and out of the bath. Safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
- Flexible: The Invacare Aqua H345 is easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools.
- Durability: Aqua H345 is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: Aqua H345 combines functionality and aesthetics. It comes with an elegant design that is quite pleasing to the eyes.
- Space-saving: Aqua H345 is mounted on the wall and can be folded when not in use.
- Ergonomic shape: It features an ergonomic shape and structured surface that ensures a secure grip.