Basica H330/1 by Invacare is a double steel folding bar, covered with plastic, which makes it resistant to corrosion. It measures 670 mm long and 200 high, to facilitate access in the bathroom to people with movement difficulties. It has a maximum weight of 130 kg.
Basica H330/1 has two rails fitted on either side of the toilet. Used together, they will help you sit down and stand up. This grab bar is also recommended to help with a transfer from a wheelchair.
Basica H330/1 is a space-saving bar that is mounted on the wall and can be folded when not in use. It is designed with the user in mind; thus, it comes with exceptional features to give the user a rewarding experience. It provides additional support when getting in and out of the bath.
It features easy assembly using quick-release screws; no tools required. It is safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
With its ergonomic shape, it supports the natural hand posture during transfer. Grab bars are necessary to counter home mobility problems, and they are quite affordable. Basica H330/1 bar offers the best support in the bathroom and is easy to install.
Below are some of its key features:
- Corrosion-free: It is covered with plastic, which makes it resistant to corrosion.
- Durability: Basica H330/1 bar is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: Basica H330/1 combines functionality and aesthetics. It comes with an elegant design that is quite pleasing to the eyes.
- Support: Basica H330/1 bar is designed to offer adequate support to users – it provides additional comfort when getting into and out of the bath.
- Flexible: The Invacare Basica H330/1 bar is easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools.
- Space-saving: Basica H330/1 is mounted on the wall and can be folded when not in use.