The Invacare Aqua H140 to H144 grab handle is specially made from high-quality plastic, particularly impact and scratch-resistant. They are available in five different lengths and ergonomically shaped for a comfortable and secure grip.
Aqua H140 to H144 grab handles provide users with extra support in the tub for comfort and stability. The grab handles are space-saving and can be mounted on the wall and folded when not in use. Aqua H140 to H144 is designed with the user in mind; thus, it comes with exceptional features to give the user a rewarding experience.
It provides additional support when getting in and out of the bath. It features easy assembly using quick-release screws; no tools required. It is safely secured on the edge of the tub using a clamping mechanism made of steel and pressure plates with an anti-slip surface.
With its ergonomic shape, it supports the natural hand posture during transfer. Assembly of the handle is quite easy – it requires no tools. Bathtub grab handles are necessary to counter home mobility problems, and they are quite affordable. Aqua H140 to H144 grab handles offers the best support in the bathroom and is easy to install.
Below are some key features of the Invacare Aqua H140 to H144:
- Durability: Aqua H140 to H144 is designed with high-quality materials to last longer.
- Stylish Design: Aqua H140 to H144 combines functionality and aesthetics. It comes with an elegant design that is quite pleasing to the eyes.
- Support: Designed to offer adequate support to users – it provides additional comfort when getting into and out of the bath.
- Flexible: The Invacare Aqua H335 grab bar is easy to assemble using quick-release screws without the need for tools.
- Space-saving: Can be mounted on the wall and removed easily when not in use.
- Available different lengths: They are available in five different lengths and ergonomically shaped for a comfortable and secure grip.