The Invacare Aquatec 90 raised toilet seat is designed to support users with their toileting needs. An aid that easily fits into the home environment with the combination of the existing toilet. Providing an increased seat height to the toilet bowl of an additional 10 cm, enabling easier and closer access for the user.
Benefiting from a large integrated hygiene recess for ease of use and personal hygiene and also available with or without a lid, the Aquatec 90 has been built with the user in mind.
A reliable and stable aid with a maximum user weight of up to 225 kg and additional security with clamp fixation and TPE surface. The two-clamp fixations come with large turning wheels that allow the Aquatec 90 to be secured into position and removed from the toilet bowl easily. Together with the TPE surface on the underside of the raised toilet seat, the Aquatec 90 is a dependable solution to support the needs of the user.
- Seating height: Aquatec 90 allows an additional seat height of 10 cm on most standard toilet bowls.
- Improved cleaning: The optional lid is attached with film-hinges that are easy to detach for cleaning purposes.
- Secure positioning: A TPE-surface on the underside of the raised toilet seat for additional security and positioning.
- Large hygiene recess: Allowing ease of use and personal hygiene access.
- Load capacity: A maximum user weight of up to 225 kg for increased stability and functionality.
- Easy and secure fixation: The Invacare Aquatec 90 is equipped with two side clamps that have large turning wheels, making the product easy to attach on most standard toilets.
- Durability: Built with high-quality materials to last longer.