People who need to spend lots of time in bed, like people with disabilities and other medical issues, can greatly benefit from functional and stylish bedside furniture to make their stay safer and more comfortable.
The accessories for around the bed that Invacare offers, serve precisely this purpose—to be multi-functional solutions that also bring a nicer look to the bed. We offer a wide assortment of products that make beds look better and make them more functional.
The multi-purpose Sonnet Combi bedside table by Invacare takes functionality to a whole new level. This bedside can serve a range of purpose, making it an ideal fit for users who need a versatile product that brings them functionality without having to rely on several pieces of furniture.
First of all, the Sonnet Combi can serve as a nightstand with three open surfaces that give easy access to everyday possessions; the bottom open storage area is well-suited for larger objects such as a bag.
It also provides storage for things that need to be put away in drawers. For this purpose, the bedside table features two compartments—a smaller top drawer, and a larger cupboard in the middle.
There’s also a flap that can turn the Sonnet Combi into a table for working and entertainment. The flap can be height-adjusted from 31 cm to 93 cm.
The Sonnet Combi features four castors which allow it to be pushed around and also make it convenient to bring the worktop over the bed when needed. It is available in four finishes.
- Multi-functional: It can serve as a nightstand, bedside table and working surface.
- Plenty of storage area: Three open surfaces, a drawer, and a cupboard.
- Height-adjustable worktop: Sonnet Combi’s worktop measures from 31 cm to 93 cm.
- Castors: allow the table to be easily pushed around.
- Design: Combines functionality with elegant design.
- Different models: Available in beech, white beech, cherry and light oak.