Robin is an excellent ceiling hoist, carefully designed to provide the most innovative way of transfer with care for nursing staff. Users can enjoy great comfort with the Invacare Robin ceiling hoist. It comes with a two-strap design that gives unprecedented stability during transfer.
The smooth soft start function makes positioning gentler, and the two-speed motor reduces the amount of time required for the transfer. The strap only configuration eliminates the need for a spreader bar of any size, adapting automatically to the weight and shape of the client.
The absence of a spreader bar provides the client with a sense of freedom, reducing the fear of being close to obtrusive parts of the lifting equipment. This enhances the transfer experience by introducing a unique dignified method of moving people.
The Invacare Robin is highly safe and easy to work with. In the event of an emergency, lowering, raising, and stop functions are standard features built into the motor unit. The lifting mechanism offers an overload security system, self-adjusting strap inlet, and centrifugal braking.
Invacare’s patented strap system enables the carer to attach the sling to the hoist with the minimum of effort and the added security of a simple locking mechanism.
Below are some key features of the Invacare Robin:
- Flexiscope: If a specific situation requires a spreader bar.
- Light: The Invacare Robin comes with a blue light that illuminates when the motor is in use, and a signal light flashes when the battery is low.
- Stretcher: This is another vital feature of this ceiling hoist. The stretcher offers unique stability without a leveller.
- Comfort: It features a two-strap design that gives unsurpassed stability during the transfer. Also, it has a smooth soft-start function that makes positioning easier, and the two-speed motor reduces the amount of time required for the transfer.
- Scale: It has a scale that is easy to mount and use.
- Control buttons on motor unit: For emergency use.